I dream.

I dream.
Bigger than me. Bigger than a house. Bigger than an elephant. Bigger than the moon. Bigger than a music note, but smaller than the song itself, for I don't know the meaning it has for others. Bigger than war and bigger than the world, but I could not possibly dream bigger than a child seeing the first snow. Bigger than expectations but smaller than fears. Smaller than the universe, and smaller than you. Bigger than an elephant.
I dream.

I wish.
I wish for music. I wish for happiness. I wish for history. I wish for love. I wish for no hunger nor war. I wish for every child to have a smile on their face and loved ones to hug. I wish for magic. I wish for modesty. I wish for health. I wish for dreams. I wish for more wishes. I wish for change. I wish for knowledge. I wish for you. I wish for art. I wish for blue and red. I wish for love.
I wish.

I see.
I see friendship. I see birds and trees. I see bicycles. I see letters. I see pictures. I see black and I see white. I see people trying to find a way forward, when they'd already passed the turn. I see dreams and wishes. I see laughter. I see night. I see day. I see beauty. I see ambition. I see books. I see us. I see stars and I see rain. I see the sea and I see the ice. I see letters.
I see.

I love.
I love mystery. I love fame. I love stories. I love mornings. I love you. I love people. I love freedom. I love power to help. I love minds. I love ideas. I love piglets. I love music. I love chocolate. I love smiles. I love dreams. I love wishes. I love the sights. I love caring. I love worry. I love time and I love space. I love colors and I love shapes. I love reasons. I love the truth. I love working. I love sleeping. I love you.
I love.

Cicmila

No comments:

Post a Comment