Will you?

Someone...
Anyone...?
Will you hold my hand when I need guidance?
Will you keep me warm when I shake with winter. Will you give me a present just for me? Will you remember my name forever?
Will you never cease to tell me how beautiful I am? Will you stay awake with me when I can't sleep? Will you tell me a story and play me a song when I am bored?
Will you do whatever it takes to make me smile? Will you tell me the truth, even when you think I don't want to hear it? Will you never let me think bad of myself?
Will you be there for me?
Will you see a flower and think of me?
Will you keep the memory of me when I'm not there anymore?
Will you wipe my tears away? Will you call my name in the dense mist? Will you carry me when I can't stand? Will you speak for me when I lose my voice? Will you force me to look when I lose the will?
Will you never leave me, even if I ask it of you?
When I scream at you, tell you I hate you, push you away... Will you come back?

Someone... Anyone...

Will you give me all, no matter the price?

Because it is when you will, that I will never ask you to. And it is only when I know you will never ask all of me, that I will give you exactly that.

Will you?

Cicmila

No comments:

Post a Comment