Nonself

Nonself Definition: That which is not oneself.

But who exactly am I? All my life I've been shaped by other people's actions and words, that I don't think I know who I am.
It's sad, for me. I'm becoming just another one shaped by society.

Well I say NO.
I will not stand the hypocritical image of the person I have to be in order to be accepted in society. I will not break under their pressure. I will not be shaped and molded like everyone else.

You cannot make another one out of me. I have no mold. I am unique and special and everyone else is different than me.
They will try to tame me, to take me away from my being. But I will stand firm. I will stand and serve as an example for everyone else, no matter how strong or weak.

I refuse to become anything but what I am. I will not let you or anyone else tell me what I need to be, how to act or what to look like.

I will not become nonself. Because I can.

Cicmila

No comments:

Post a Comment